You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the flash trigger for nikon.
Top 10 flash trigger for nikon Review For 2022
1. (2 Trigger Pack) Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon w/Remote Shutter Release (Nikon DF D3100 D3200 D3300 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7100 D7500 D610 D750 D500 D5 DSLR Cameras)
- Kit includes: Wireless Flash Trigger Kit (1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers).
- Compatible with all Nikon cameras with a standard hot-shoe. (Wired trigger not Compatible with Nikon D3400 and D850
- Operating Distance: up to 30 meters (100ft)
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to wirelessly trigger your camera or flash.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Additional Info :
2. Godox Xpro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter for Nikon, 1/8000s HSS, TTL-Convert-Manual Function, Large Screen, 5 Dedicated Group Buttons, 11 Customizable Functions with Cleaning Kit
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- 🌿 |SMART TCM BUTTON|: Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode
- 🌿 |Versatile Using Methods|: As a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Nikon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- 🌿 |01-99 WIRELESS ID|: Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same, Avoiding Signal Interference effectively
- 🌿 |LARGE LCD Display|: 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger. Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously
Additional Info :
3. Neewer 16 Channels Wireless Radio Flash Speedlite Studio Trigger Set, Including (1) Transmitter and (2) Receivers, Fit for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Panasonic DSLR Cameras (CT-16)
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)CT-16 Wireless Transmitter, (2)CT-16 Wireless Receiver, (2)Sync Cable, (2)Convert Adapter, (1)Instruction manual
- FLASH TRIGGER TRANSMITTER: 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- CT-16 WIRELESS RECEIVER: 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 98 feet/30 meters, no limits with directions or angles
- FIT FOR MOST FLASHES: Work with the receiver, the transmitter can trigger most sorts of camera studio flashes; The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash
- PLEASE NOTE: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, AA batteries for receiver are not included
Additional Info :
4. Godox Xpro-N 2.4G X System TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter & 2 x Godox X1R-N Controller Receiver Compatible for Nikon Flash
- ➤PERFECT COMBINATION – Godox Xpro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger built-in Godox Wireless X System which can control camera flash,outdoor flash as well as studio flash, when combined with Godox X1R-N Receiver, it can also control the original for Nikon Flashes,Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission,perfect combination for studio flash solution.
- ➤TTL AUTOFLASH – Fully support TTL Autoflsh,1/8000s high-speed sync,Multi flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnet Function, One-Shoot & Multi-Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- ➤MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Can be used as a Wireless Godox Flash Trigger / Wireless Compatible for Nikon Speedlites Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack Support E-TTL II Autoflash and Professional Functions
- ➤X1R-N RECEIVER – Godox 2.4G TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Remote Control Receiver Compatible for Nikon with Gr group flash and wireless grouping system (32 channels & 5 groups)and triggering the flash.
- ➤LCD DISPLAY – Both the Xpro-N & X1R are equipped with large LCD display,offs you convenient operation and make the work more efficient.
Additional Info :
|Color||Xpro-N + 2*X1R-N|
5. Godox XPro-N i-TTL 2.4G High-Speed Sync Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Compatible for Nikon Cameras, 1/8000s,11 Customizable Functions,16 Groups and 32 Channels
- If you are a camera,then you can consider buying this trigger transmitter.it has 11 kinds of customizable features,large LCD panel,5 buttons and 4 function buttons,the operation is very convenient.
- Using 2.4G wireless technology,can trigger and control the flash at a distance of 100 meters,this allows you to use light at any time,in order to create better works.
- If you have a TTL Autoflash,so this trigger transmitter is your best gift,1/8000s High-Speed Sync，can record fast moving objects，you are no longer afraid that the kittens at home are not obedient.can accurately record wonderful moments.
- Our trigger can serve as a wireless Godox Trigger for camera flash,outdoor flash and studio flash; as a Wireless Canon Speedlites Trigger;as a Wireless Shutter release Trigger;as a flash(without Godox X system) trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- Only the following camera models can use this transmitter:D5 D4 D60 D70S D90 D100 D200 0300S D300 D500 D610 D7C0 D750D800 D810 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100
Additional Info :
6. Godox Xpro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon, Support 1/8000s HSS, 5 Dedicated Groups Buttons, Large Dot-Matrix LCD Display
- 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger, 01-99 Wireless ID setting avoid signal interference, Only Achieve Triggering when the channels and wireless IDs of the mater and slave uint are set to the same
- 5 Group Buttons and 4 Function Buttons Offer Convenient Manipulation, Multi Wireless Trigger Option for Wireless Flash Trigger/Wireless Speedlites Trigger/Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously, large Dot Matrix LCD panel display, Type-C USB port for firmware upgrade
- Smart TCM function for transform the TTL shooting value tinto the output value in M mode by Long Press TCM Button, Switch between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode by Short Press TCM Button
- Fully Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Memory Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously, etc
Additional Info :
7. Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon, Bluetooth Connection, 1/8000s HSS,5 Separate Group Buttons, Relocated Control-Wheel, New Hotshoe Locking, New AF Assist Light
- 🌿 |Built-in Bluetooth for APP Control|: You Can Connect the X2T-N to Your Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth after Download the “GodoxPhoto” APP, Then control the Flash Mode, Power Output, the Modeling Light Mode, the Beep of Godox Flashes, and etc. It is Extremely Useful When Doing Product Photography in the Studio While the Radio Trigger is Hard to Reach on the Top of the Camera
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, Scan setting, One-shot and Multi-shot setting, Control of the Modeling Lamp, Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously, ect.
- 🌿|New User Interface, Easy to Operate|: LCD with Clear Display Effect, With 5 Group Setting Buttons, and 3 Function Buttons to Realize Quick Setting. Relocated Control-Wheel. New Hotshoe Locking Mechanism. New AF Assist Light that Uses Visible Light Instead of A Red/Infrared Pattern. USB-C Connection that is More up to Date and More Reliable than A MicroUSB
- 🌿 |Effectively Avoid Signal Interference|: With 5 group, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems. Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same
- 🌿 |3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port|: It can work as a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Nikon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 3.5mm Sync Cord Jack
8. GODOX XPro-N Flash Trigger with Professional Functions Support i-TTL Autoflash Compatible for Nikon DSLR Camera
- Fully Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups’ Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- 16 groups and 32 channelss to wirelessly control and trigger. Add 01 to 99 wireless ID settings, which can only achieve triggering when the channels and wireless IDs of the master and slave unit are set to the same, avoiding signal interference effectively.
- Extra-Large LCD panel, 5 group bottons and 4 function button offer convenient manipulation. Support Type-C USB firmware upgrade and wireless triggering by 2.5mm sync cord jack.
- TCM transform function, magnification function, one-shoot & multi- shoot setting, group modeling lamp control, group zooming, adjusting all groups1 output value simultaneously, etc.
- This flash Trigger can be used on the following Nikon series camera models: D5 D4 D60 D70S D90 D100 D200 0300S D300 D500 D610 D7C0 D750D800 D810 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100
Additional Info :
9. Yongnuo YN-560IV(560III upgrade version,a Combination of YN-560 III and YN560-TX all functions) 2.4G Wireless Flash Speedlite Trigger Controller for Canon Nikon Olympus Pentax
- Supports Wireless Master Function,provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter.(YN560 IV=YN560III+YN560-TX)
- Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode. Top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fan ). Verify the flash light setting
- Support 24~105mm electric zooming function, ultrafast charging recycle system, supports external power supply.
Additional Info :
10. Godox X1R-N TTL 2.4G Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver for Nikon DSLR Camera for X1N Trigger
- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger receiver X1R-N is suitable for Nikon DSLR cameras..
- 2.4G wireless transmission, 32 channels, the max. flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s*..
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction..
- The receiver equips with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation..
- It can be used with one trigger or X1N kit to trigger camera, studio flash and camera flash. X1R-N is compatible with market-available cameras which support i-TTL..
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What To Consider When Select: flash trigger for nikon
Are you stressed out by finding the perfect flash trigger for nikon? When considering the purchase of flash trigger for nikon in general, have you ever felt uncertain about what model to select?
You don’t have to worry about being alone sometimes; just knowing that you aren’t. The perfect flash trigger for nikon can be hard to find for many people. That is why we’re here to assist!
This page is obviously regarding Cheap flash trigger for nikon Reviews which is why you’ve come here. Before committing, locate a source with a variety of options to make an informed decision.
Obtaining information can be done in several ways – using online buying guides, independent product reviews you find across the internet, word-of-mouth recommendations, forums where users share their experiences, and even YouTube channels. It is only through thorough research that one can come across the best products.
Correct? Does it always seem too hard to accomplish that? For that reason, we have gathered a list of the top flash trigger for nikon products on the market, for your convenience.
Our list was compiled based on what led us to do so? How did we come up with this guide?
We first gathered product information from reliable sources using the algorithms we had created.
Various methods for verification of collected data were used, including artificial intelligence and big data sets.
By utilizing industry-standard criteria, we assessed them using our artificial intelligence to find the top flash trigger for nikon on the market!
Our products aren’t chosen randomly. We take several factors into consideration before putting together a list. Among them are:
Value of the brand:
Why would you purchase a cheap brand that is unable to meet your expectations? There is a higher chance it won’t be reliable. A renowned brand focuses more on preserving its reputation than any other.
The great flash trigger for nikon brands are distinguished from the competition by their unique features. We hope that one of our products meets your requirements, therefore.
It’s not necessary to have hundreds of features. The features that really matter are considered when choosing the top flash trigger for nikon.
When you have numbers at your disposal, you can always make quantitative measurements of quality. Our company aims for products which provide greater value than the standard, but with a good balance between flash trigger for nikon.
You won’t be held responsible for things that have gone wrong with previous customers, will you? If you have higher ratings, a large number of people will be satisfied with your service.
The Following are Customer Reviews:
Reviewing customer reviews provides you with truthful and unbiased information about flash trigger for nikon, which has come from people who have actually used it.
Ranking of Sellers:
Don’t you think that’s fascinating? To be successful you need to offer a popular, growing product, not just a good flash trigger for nikon. They go hand in hand.
The growth of the product’s user base confirms that it is successful. Having a growing number of customers should improve after-sales service and quality for manufacturers.
Money Well Spent:
You get what you pay for, according to an old saying. You cannot get the top for the least money. Thus, it is also not necessary to spend a great deal of money on something that has no real value. You have to evaluate the value you’re getting from your flash trigger for nikon before considering it.
There is a close relationship between reliability and durability. You can use flash trigger for nikon for many months since it’s robust and durable.
New products are introduced every now and then to replace old ones. This product has likely been modified and may have some new features.
Does the manufacturer no longer support supposedly good products like flash trigger for nikon? Our goal is to showcase products from a select few, if not more, trustworthy sellers.
Ratings Below Zero:
We consider that as well! Our top rated flash trigger for nikon list excludes products that received mostly negative reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1. What are the benefits of this type of flash trigger for nikon?
The size of flash trigger for nikon is drastically different, so it needs to be known what fits comfortably on. If you’re looking for a company that can provide quality support. If you decide not to use one, you will not be penalized.
#2. What is the best price for a [REPLACE_KEYWORD]?
A flash trigger for nikon is supposed to be a lifelong companion. You will enjoy faster opening times, better quality, and a better view by paying more for your product. It would cost between $$$ and $$$ for a new flash trigger for nikon. The only downside is that you wouldn’t have some luxury features.
A Word Of Finality
We chose our best flash trigger for nikon based on these criteria. Is this all there is to it? Of course not! Our website is constantly updated to provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
As part of our goal to provide the best experience to our readers, we have added a final layer of filtering. Please support us! Please let me know if you have any comments, corrections, or clarifications regarding the flash trigger for nikon information provided above. We would appreciate your input. Your reasonable suggestions will be taken into consideration as we make corrections to our list.